Get ahead of the pack, and achieve your personal best performance with Beacon Hill Striders
Latest: Group members sparkle at the April edition of the Derby Midweek Races.
Beacon Hill Striders (Performance Running) – set up, developed, and led by former international runner Alan Maddocks – offers:
- A ground-breaking training environment for talented and aspirational distance runners … Read More
- A ‘Resource Centre’ providing FREE access to running training theory and best practice materials … Read More
- Affordable ‘Consultancy Services’ to enhance your running performance and experience … Read More
** Beacon Hill Striders is now on Twitter **
“Balanced Training: How Elite Endurance Athletes Train” … Read March 2016 Presentation (Report) …
“Insights from Elite Level Training Practices”: Read September 2016 Presentation Report
Next presentation: 22/05/17: ‘A Road Map for the Aspirational Road Runner‘ Further details at the foot of the page.
- New: ‘Race Video‘ – 1977 World Cup 1500m; Dusseldorf – featuring Steve Ovett … view: here
- Latest BHS Training Articles published in … ‘Left Spike Fanzine’ … read more
- New: Featured Athlete (Winter 2017) … read more
- New: (17/01) ‘Academy Newsletter‘ on ‘The Fundamentals of Training‘ (Steve Magness) … here
- Joseph Tuffin records the fastest 1M time of the 2016/17 season of the Derby Midweek Races.
- Libby Coleman (Elite Youth Women) is crowned National Duathlon Champion at BTF National Duathlon Championships.
- Phillip Maddocks claims Senior Men’s Bronze with a 3rd place finish at the Welsh Sprint Duathlon Championships.
- Sam Stevens leads GB runners home in the World XC Championships U20M race.
- Ben Dijkstra records an historic 4th English Schools XC Championship win with victory in the Senior Boys race.
- Ben Dijkstra claims the Junior Men’s Bronze at the World Triathlon Championships … see Video
- Sam Stevens secures the Senior Boys 3000m title at the 2016 English Schools T&F Championships. … view race
For full details, please view our Latest News
22/05/2017 Presentation …