Get ahead of the pack, and achieve your personal best performance with Beacon Hill Striders
Beacon Hill Striders (Performance Running) – set up, developed, and led by former international runner Alan Maddocks – offers:
- A ground-breaking training environment for talented and aspirational distance runners … Read More
- A ‘Resource Centre’ providing FREE access to running training theory and best practice materials … Read More
- Affordable ‘Consultancy Services’ to enhance your running performance and experience … Read More
** Beacon Hill Striders is now on Twitter **
“Balanced Training: How Elite Endurance Athletes Train” … Read March 2016 Presentation (Report) …
“Insights from Elite Level Training Practices”: Read September 2016 Presentation Report
- New ‘Race Video‘ … (1990 Commonwealth Games 5000m Final) … ‘It ain’t over until it’s over‘ … view: here
- Latest BHS Training Articles published in … ‘Left Spike Fanzine’ … read more
- Latest (21/11) ‘Academy Newsletter‘ on ‘grassroots’ hero (& 2016’s most improved runner) Andrew Butchart … here
- Alfie Thompson & Lucca Watson-Quilter score Schools XC League race victories at Brooksby College.
- Sam Stevens selected to represent Britain at the European XC Championships.
- Archie Banks & Alfie Thompson lead on a night of personal bests at the November Derby Midweek Races.
- Phillip Maddocks is crowned Leicestershire Duathlon Champion with victory at the Bosworth Autumn Duathlon.
- Ben Dijkstra claims the Junior Men’s Bronze at the World Triathlon Championships … see Video
- Sam Stevens secures the Senior Boys 3000m title at the 2016 English Schools T&F Championships. … view race
For full details, please view our Latest News