Get ahead of the pack, and achieve your personal best performance with Beacon Hill Striders
Latest: Ben Dijkstra makes a winning return to competition.
Beacon Hill Striders (Performance Running) – set up, developed, and led by former international runner Alan Maddocks – offers:
- A ground-breaking training environment for talented and aspirational distance runners … Read More
- A ‘Resource Centre’ providing FREE access to running training theory and best practice materials … Read More
- Affordable ‘Consultancy Services’ to enhance your running performance and experience … Read More
** Beacon Hill Striders is now on Twitter **
“Balanced Training: How Elite Endurance Athletes Train” … Read March 2016 Presentation (Report) …
“Insights from Elite Level Training Practices”: Read September 2016 Presentation Report
Next presentation: scheduled for April/May 2017: Details to follow shortly.
- New: ‘Race Video‘ – 1977 World Cup 1500m; Dusseldorf – featuring Steve Ovett … view: here
- Latest BHS Training Articles published in … ‘Left Spike Fanzine’ … read more
- New: Featured Athlete (Winter 2017) … read more
- New: (17/01) ‘Academy Newsletter‘ on ‘The Fundamentals of Training‘ (Steve Magness) … here
- Ben Dijkstra makes a winning return in a strong Senior Boys field at the Leicestershire Secondary Schools XC League.
- Libby Coleman scores a comfortable victory at the North Midlands XC League.
- Rachel Nealon claims an individual Bronze medal at the Leicestershire County XC Championships.
- Sam Stevens produces a strong performance at the Edinburgh XC International.
- Ben Dijkstra claims the Junior Men’s Bronze at the World Triathlon Championships … see Video
- Sam Stevens secures the Senior Boys 3000m title at the 2016 English Schools T&F Championships. … view race
For full details, please view our Latest News