Get ahead of the pack, and achieve your personal best performance with Beacon Hill Striders
Beacon Hill Striders (Performance Running) – set up, developed, and led by former international runner Alan Maddocks – offers:
- A ground-breaking training environment for talented and aspirational distance runners … Read More
- A ‘Resource Centre’ providing FREE access to running training theory and best practice materials … Read More
- Affordable ‘Consultancy Services’ to enhance your running performance and experience … Read More
** Beacon Hill Striders is now on Twitter **
“Balanced Training: How Elite Endurance Athletes Train” … Read March 2016 Presentation (Report) …
“Insights from Elite Level Training Practices”: Read September 2016 Presentation Report
- New ‘Race Video‘ … Bayi v Walker (1974 Commonwealth Games 1500m Final) … view: here
- Latest BHS Training Articles published in … ‘Left Spike Fanzine’ … (Editions 3&4) … read more
- Latest ‘Academy Newsletter‘ on the training principles of US coach, Thomas Schwartz … here
- Alfie Thompson records a 1 Mile victory at the Derby Midweek Races.
- Phillip Maddocks is crowned Leicestershire Duathlon Champion with victory at the Bosworth Autumn Duathlon.
- Jamie Short runs a 10K personal best in finishing 4th in the Cambridge ‘Town & Gown’ 10K.
- Pascal Bouttier-Butler & Rachel Nealon record race victories in the latest round of the Leicestershire Secondary Schools XC League.
- Ben Dijkstra claims the Junior Men’s Bronze at the World Triathlon Championships … see Video
- Sam Stevens secures the Senior Boys 3000m title at the 2016 English Schools T&F Championships. … view race
For full details, please view our Latest News