Get ahead of the pack, and achieve your personal best performance with Beacon Hill Striders
Beacon Hill Striders (Performance Running) – set up, developed, and led by former international runner Alan Maddocks – offers:
- A ground-breaking training environment for talented (young) distance runners … Read More
- A ‘Resource Centre’ providing FREE access to running training theory and best practice … Read More
- Affordable ‘Consultancy Services’ to enhance your running performance and experience … Read More
** Beacon Hill Striders is now on Twitter **
“Balanced Training: How Elite Endurance Athletes Train” … Read March 2016 Presentation (Report) …
Next presentation/talk: “Insights from Elite Level Training Practices”: Monday, September 26th, 2016 …
Further details: HERE ….. places available on the door.
- Latest BHS Training Articles published in … ‘Left Spike Fanzine’ … (Editions 3&4) … read more
- Latest ‘Academy Newsletter‘ on Mo Farah’s Training Log … here
- Harry Purdell & Hayden Greaves shine at the East Leake Sprint Triathlon.
- Sam Stevens & Alfie Thompson impress in the Senior Mens’ race at the Midlands Road Relays.
- Ben Dijkstra claims the Junior Men’s Bronze at the World Triathlon Championships … read the BTF report / see Video
- & inspires a young Great Britain team to Team Silvers in the U23/Junior Mixed Relay … read the BTF report
- Pascal Bouttier-Butler & Alfie Thompson lead the way with impressive performances at the Derby Midweek Races.
- Libby Coleman leads impressive performances by group members at the British Triathlon Federation U20 Festival in Glasgow.
- Ben Dijkstra excels with National Junior Triathlon title success at Liverpool.
- Sam Stevens secures the Senior Boys 3000m title at the 2016 English Schools T&F Championships. … view race
For full details, please view our Latest News